Sunday, June 09, 2013

Guns for Hire


What with the NSA spying on my every online move and the guards turning out in force for Ruairí Ó Brádaigh's funeral, I couldn't resist clandestinely shooting these army guys when I caught them hanging around the Permanent TSB premises in the middle of Wexford Town.


And then, in they went. I wondered were they going to take out some banker fellow who had barricaded himself inside and refused to come out and face the post-Celtic-Tiger music. Or were they really robbers dressed up as army. Hardly a film as there was no camera or crew.


Then I saw the cash van belonging to that famous security firm which could not do the needful either in UK prisons or at the London Olympics. For a split second I wondered if the army were moving in on the G4 guys but that ecstatic thought didn't last long, and I figured they were just helping out.

I do hope they were charging the going rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bona fide comments only. Spamming, Trolling, or commercial advertising will not be accepted.